Pesto is one of our favorite & simple ways of jazzing up something good to the next level.
Both recipes below.
• 50 grams Fresh Basil
• 60 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
•. 2 Garlic cloves
• 30 grams pine nuts
• 30 grams Parmesan cheese
• squeeze of lemon juice
1. In a saucepan on low medium heat, add the pine nuts. Cook for 1-2 minutes until you can smell the pine nut aroma and they are very slightly toasted!
2. Add all ingredients to the blender except olive oil.
4. Then slowly pour the olive oil in …. slowly.
5. Continue until the pesto reaches a medium consistency not too thick but not too runny.
6. Store in a glass jar for whenever you want to use.
• 1 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (drain excess oil)
• 3 garlic cloves
• 1 cup fresh basil
• pinch of salt
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cup of Parmigiano / Parmesan
1. Add ingredients in a food blender except cheese.
2. Make sure lid is on then blend until smooth.
3. Add the cheese and pulse and blend until desired consistency.
4. If you want a more runnier wet pesto, add extra EV olive oil.
Store in an air tight glass container.
Hope you enjoy!