WHY EVERY HOME SHOULD HAVE A BEMER!
Consider These Compelling Facts…
1. BEMER has been in business over 20 years based in Leichtenstein, and has done Billions of dollars in medical device sales in over 40 countries around the globe.
2. With its 5 world wide patents, BEMER is used in Hospitals, Medical Clinics and Universities in 42 countries around the globe, and over a 1000+ Professional and Olympic athletes use the BEMER as well.
3. BEMER technology is a FDA Registered Class 1 Medical Device, with scientifically proven benefits to improve a wide variety of underlying health conditions, when used consistently and as recommended over a period of time.
4. BEMER technology is scientifically proven to increase blood circulation up to 29% with an 8 minute session, two times daily.
5. BEMER has a signed joint agreement with NASA (YES, the space agency), to license BEMER technology to NASA for the development of using the technology in future space suits to increase blood circulation in astronauts while in a zero gravity environment.
Considering all of the facts above, it’s fair to conclude, that BEMER technology is NOT on trial.
In fact, BEMER technology impacts 100% of the time, on 100% of the people who use it, who currently have blood circulating through their veins, arteries and capillaries.
It’s simply a matter if a person experiences the affects within 2 hours… 2 days… 2 weeks… or 2 months.
We know that every individual will respond somewhat differently to BEMER technology, but it has been proven effective to improve a wide variety of underlying health situations.
BEMER is recognized by the National Institutes of Health.
Click on this link to go to:
Do a search for “Bemer Microcirculation” and you will find a number of documents and articles where clinical, double blind research studies have been done using BEMER technology, proving the efficacy and effectiveness of BEMER technology.
PubMed.gov is the US National Library of Medicine for the National Institutes of Health.
It is a repository for much of the clinical research that is done in the United States, and a place where medical professionals go to research various situations for their patients.