My Top 10 List of all that was Awesome and all that Sucked from 2019
How the year changed me and what I will do next
Reflecting on the past full year is a healthy exercise. Here is just a sample of what I learned from a myriad of experiences, some were amazing and total game changers, others just flat out sucked, there just isn’t a better way to say it. But through all of the experiences I sure learned an awful lot.
- The only person responsible for my decisions is me!
- When I make permanent decisions based on temporary emotions it leaves wounds!
- Life is more meaningful when I work hard!
- I attract what I emanate!
- Being by myself is not as scary as I thought it would be!
- Slowing down to capture moments like a sunset or my kids’ smiles or petting a puppy has dramatically made me appreciate the value of life!
- Goals are meant to be set, conquered, and set again!
- I am valuable and I am helping people to be better!
- Bike crashes hurt and leave scars but they can be overcome!
- At the end of the day my identity as a man, dad, son, brother, bodywork specialist is strong, secure, and special!
Here is what I will do in 20/20 to promote a healthy, vibrant, amazing year:
- Never pass up an opportunity to change the day, direction or even the course of someone’s life by practicing kindness and encouragement!
- Keep growing mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually!
- Invest in people: I, We, All!
Friends: Let’s make this year our best year!