I am on a life mission! A mission that is full of passion and purpose. I don’t want to just work for a corporation or a company but instead a cause. This mission/cause defines me, motivates me, challenges me, and sets my heart, mind, and soul ablaze. This cause involves commitment, consistency, collaboration, connectivity, compassion, creativity, cohesiveness but it will all be worth it. I am confidently convinced that the cause will come to be a reality in my life and the lives of others.
My passion is to see people live with an unbridled pursuit of health and vitality! I look around and so many people are living in physical pain, they are debilitated with nagging chronic issues that paralyzes and prevents them from living life to its truest potential.
So many are experiencing:
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Early Death
- Poor Nutrition
- Lack of Physical Movement
- High Stress Levels
- Poor Sleep Patterns
- Defeatist Attitudes
We must reverse the alarming trends. We must take charge of our health and vitality. We must be pro-active. We must engage in education, exercise, and excitement for living a full, prosperous, active, healthy lifestyle.
- STOP dieting, diets are temporary attempts to correct poor lifestyle choices
- STOP procrastinating about being active. If you want something you’ve never had you must do things you’ve never done. Get moving-go for a walk, get on a bike, go to the gym for some simple weight training. Pick an event (5K, 10K, half marathon, triathlon, ocean swim) a year from now sign up for it and work toward it!
- START thinking about life as a journey and not a destination. If you are 10, 20, 50 100 lbs heavier than you would like to be then rewrite the journey. The joy isn’t found in the destination of losing the lbs; the joy is found in the journey of rewriting a new YOU!
- START loving water as your primary choice of liquid nutrition. Water cleanses, detoxes, lubricates, aids in digestion, burns fat and much more.
- START taking your sleep seriously. Determine that this day will be one of regularity, wake up, work hard, smile a lot and then sleep with mindfulness in anticipation of a new day all the while realizing that your are rewriting a new YOU!
My passion for this purpose is at an all-time high. How can you help? Start with yourself as I have, live your life to the fullest potential then make it your mission to inspire others. One person at a time can change an entire culture!
Find me at www.gr8lifeceo.com or connect with me at 843-907-5494.